and her name is Polly Sue.

Whenever someone comes to play,
she knows just what to do.

She likes to pull on their hair
or jump on their backs,

She'll scream at them, too,
you can be sure of that.

So we try to keep her clear
of friends who come this way.
Unfortunately for this little deer
it was his unlucky day.

I had to put down the camera at this point, because Don just kept laughing and I was worried for the poor deer's safety.
Did you notice the other one flashing by the camera in a hasty getaway?
ReplyDeleteFor real. Even the baby bull ran away from her.
ReplyDeleteDude ... hugging a deer? Amazing!
ReplyDeleteI want to go there the next time I come. I've never touched a deer. A baby bull? Where is this place?
ReplyDeleteIt was 15 minutes away from the cottage. The resort sent us over in a bus. It was really nice.
ReplyDelete