Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rock Star Party



and the winning costume was....



an off the shoulder fringed tank paired with leggings, and her hair in a side pony wrapped in tulle! Thanks for the comments and emails. I really did need guidance. I was overwhelmed with choices!


The party turned out really cute. Sunshine was the only one in costume?!? Who shows up to Rock Star Parties in normal clothes? My gosh. These are the children of parents who spent over $300 on Hannah Montana tickets this spring. But no rock star clothes? Hmm. Anyways, it was loads of fun. They decorated guitars that I had cut from posterboard, made zebra printed microphones from paper towels rolls, foil, and scrapbook paper, had the makeup and nails done, and had a cute little doodad put in their hair. It was a hit.




The next day, Sunshine's good friend from church, Hannah, came over and they had their own private Rock Star party. Hannah was HILARIOUS with her makeup requests. It was killing me. At one point, when I was taking her photo she said, "That girl is in my photo" and pointed to Molly trying to edge in on her shot. You put a boa on a girl and she turns into a new woman!



2 comments:

  1. Stars are born! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're famous! Hannah hasn't put her microphone down and those pics of her are UNBELIEVABLE! Hannah Montana's got nothing on our girls! Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.