I remember making butter with my class every year. They loved it. Trekking to the park? On behalf of the children, I remind you that they already trekked the homestead, Crazy Horse and Mt. Rushmore.
So awesome! I've gotta try that butter thing - it looks so fun.
Is there another boy cuter than him? No.
He is such a cutie. He had a really good day today.
Seriously....can my kids just come move in to your house??
YES!!!!!!!For real, if you drop those kiddos off, I wouldn't give them back.
thanks so much for leaving a comment.I do love the attention.
I remember making butter with my class every year. They loved it. Trekking to the park? On behalf of the children, I remind you that they already trekked the homestead, Crazy Horse and Mt. Rushmore.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! I've gotta try that butter thing - it looks so fun.
ReplyDeleteIs there another boy cuter than him? No.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie. He had a really good day today.
ReplyDeleteSeriously....can my kids just come move in to your house??
ReplyDeleteYES!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFor real, if you drop those kiddos off, I wouldn't give them back.