Saturday, July 11, 2009

TAE-----KWON-----DO


I had to put the title in all caps, because the kids only know how to say it if they're screaming it.

In May, I held the final fundraiser of the year and part of that included a silent auction. For Sunshine's Girl Scout troop, I was able to score a party for 20 at a local Tae Kwon Do studio. So in June, all of the Daisies and their siblings in town showed up for a performance by the demo troop, lots of stretching, kicking, punching and breaking of boards. Good times were had by all!



And just so you know, we don't need to worry about Sunshine being meek and timid. Girlfriend was INTENSE. She was knocking out those screams and punches, and was the second child to earn a white belt. And Buddy was on EXCELLENT behavior. He just loved it and was so well-behaved, so we'll probably put him in for classes once school starts again.



I'm including this final photo because Buddy snuck my camera away from me while I was watching everyone and snapped it. Pretty good, right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.