

We have serious issues being discussed in our home this week.
Sunshine's GS troop is having a Rock Star party and I'm trying to make her a costume out of things we already have at home.
I got this great hot pink zebra jersey at Hobby Lobby for only $2.50 a few weeks ago! Can you believe that? What a steal!!! I can't believe that no one else snapped it up! So I made this little tank and I want it to look Footloose-ish with one strap hanging down her arm. I tied one shoulder to her white tank with black tulle.
Should I leave the tank long and hem it? Or should I cut strips in the bottom and make a fringe?
Should I add a hot pink/black tutu? I have a lot of tulle that is crying out to be made into a tutu.
For real, I need to know what you think?
Let's see....fringe would be classic Footloose-ish. And you could make a short tutu out of tulle...that would be classic! Love the outfit...love the zebra print, the classes, the shoes. PERFECT! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the tank and the boa. I would fringe the shirt, it's easier. How long is the tutu?
ReplyDeleteI was going to make a really short tutu. But most of the votes have been for no tutu, so I'm not sure if I'm going to do it now.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely fringe! Jersey is good like that. Also, I have the same print - but in green that I got at Hobby Lobby. Great minds...
ReplyDeleteOh, Katie. I'm SO glad that someone else thinks that fluorescent zebra print is a must have!!!
ReplyDelete