You inspire me! What a great opportunity, and what an amazing teaching experience for Sunshine.
She was so excited. Really, she's been begging me to let her cut it all off and so I just made her grow it long enough for it to be worth something to someone. Our Primary President has done Locks of Love three times!
Phew! It's not as short as I thought. Is that nail polish I see?
i wish it was a bob. she looks great. i love it.
Nail polish is a part of the beauty treatment for girls there. It's the part that gets her in the door.
thanks so much for leaving a comment.I do love the attention.
You inspire me! What a great opportunity, and what an amazing teaching experience for Sunshine.
ReplyDeleteShe was so excited. Really, she's been begging me to let her cut it all off and so I just made her grow it long enough for it to be worth something to someone. Our Primary President has done Locks of Love three times!
ReplyDeletePhew! It's not as short as I thought. Is that nail polish I see?
ReplyDeletei wish it was a bob. she looks great. i love it.
ReplyDeleteNail polish is a part of the beauty treatment for girls there. It's the part that gets her in the door.
ReplyDelete