Monday, June 29, 2009

just imagine


While I was just finishing up Sunshine's hair this morning, I asked her, "Don't you look purty?"
Because she's 6, she doesn't understand rhetorical questions, but she did answer, "Well, I can't see if I look pretty, but I can sure imagine it!"
That's the kind of self-esteem you only have when you're six. Man, I wish that I was six!

5 comments:

  1. you know, i think she's going to be prettier than any of us. that really irks me. damn kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to all of us. The next generation is always prettier and smarter (in case you missed that, it's a compliment).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine if every little person in the world could have that perspective. Summer camp sounds really fun. Hey, I could arrange my schedule for next summer..... hb susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't it be marvelous? This is the best part of having kids. I'm so happy when they're happy. Please come! We would love to see you and you would make summer camp even BETTER!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.