Wednesday, June 24, 2009

gramma camp



My kids spent 5 days surrounded by cousins and being doted on by Don's mom. They swam, screamed and shouted, learned to hula, performed at a senior home, rode on a Rhino for the scavenger hunts "out back", and they loved every moment of it.

I drove them the 8 hours down (ugh) and Don flew down on Friday to spend the weekend with us and then drive us back home. Blessed Don.




2 comments:

  1. How fun is that? I love Grandparents that love to be with and entertain the Grandkids! Way to go Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necia - It is really nice of Don's mom to let us all crash her house each year. It's a lot of work and the kids love it. Next year, we're supposed to do it all at Sea World!

    Bekah - You make me laugh, laugh, laugh.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.