
A gal at church was mentioning how much hair her new baby was born with compared to her older children. I giggled inside when I compared the peach fuzz her baby has with the mountainous loads of hair my kiddles are born with.
And Polly still has gobs of hair...all with a life of its own.

Only three more weeks until The Fetus is born, Amy!!!!!! Maybe The Newborn Wonder will have gobs of hair like Pocket!!! Please start practicing their new last name with Hannah and Austin. They need to learn to answer to it when I start screaming up the stairs.
It bounces just like she does. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE Pocket's hair! And of course your other kids' too ... but those curls! Oh to die for!! Thanks for the laugh this morning. Yes, the countdown continues! I'll be sure to get them practicing... if they can spell their current last name, their new one should be no problem ;).
ReplyDeleteso much hair on such a wee, tiny body!
ReplyDelete