
Buddy ended school first this year. His preschool class had a little program in their classroom that Pocket, Don, and I attended.


Hilarious, folks. Absolutely the FUNNIEST thing I've seen in my whole life. It was nine absolutely insane four year olds "on stage." Who walks into a program like a penguin? My kid. For sure.

Who has enough innate soul to really shake it during the Chicken Dance? My kid. True story.

Who goes on stage just to entertain himself? My kid. No lie.


And because it was informal, when the kids started to get too bizarre, parents felt comfortable correcting their behavior from the "audience" section. You could hear them saying, "Smash your peanuts, Adam!" when Adam wasn't dancing during the peanut butter song or "Stop picking your nose, Bilal" during the poem. When one of the kids said the wrong thing, they would all start busting up laughing. When one of them said the right thing, they would all start busting up laughing. When Akash (the little autistic guy) pushed them all down like dominoes, they all busted up laughing.


Really, it was great. I'm so glad we have it on video. Best time ever. My kid was ON FIRE and the other kids were pretty funny, too. I just love hams and TLM totally hammed it up.


This preschool rocks. If I could keep my kids there throughout elementary school, I would. They believe in letting children be children and not forcing ridiculous curriculum down their throats. The best preschool ever. I can't wait until we can kick out Polly, I mean enroll Polly in their program.

I love this photo of him with Ms Chris. He was talking crazy, as usual, and she listens to him so earnestly. It cracks me up. She's an awesome preschool teacher.

Oh, yes and The Little Master graduated!!!! I know. I was so worried. I mean the standards to graduate preschool are just sooooooo intense. What if they held him back? What if he didn't get to be in Kindergarten this fall? AHHH!!!!

You know I'm joking, right?
I hope to live very near Buddy in my old age. He'll always keep me laughing.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting through Pre-school!
ReplyDeleteFor real. This kid rocks. He cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteKristen - I know. I was so worried we wouldn't make it. LOL