

The bento above pictures Sunshine's favorite type of lunch - breakfast for lunch. A muffin, bacon, string cheese, and strawberries. That's the way to Sunshine's heart.
My mom and dad have been super nice about hooking me up with Asian loveliness that I just can't find where I live. Mom knew that I couldn't find any containers to hold "dip it" that were shallow enough not to get Sunshine's fingers messy. Girlfriend got me some and mailed them forewith. She rocks. Dad likes to cruise Asian markets for large bento containers and mail them to me. He rocks.
Because they rock, I promised that I would finally post some photos of the bento lunches I make for Sunshine with the supplies they've sent me.
Please commence ooh-ing and aah-ing. Also, please feel free to send me bento supplies.
from around Easter time - little sandwich bunny sitting in veggies. Love him!

before it goes in the lunchsack - turkey sandwich, string cheese, veggies, and blackberries

after it goes in the lunchsack - her sweet treat and afternoon snack don't usually go in the bento

the new flowered box Mom bought - hard boiled egg with "sprinkles on it", cheese triangles, cranberry orange muffin, and apples


a chef salad, cantaloupe, strawberry cake, croutons, and dressing
You are SUPERMOM!!! Those lunches are amazing. I'll trade places with sunshine any day!
ReplyDeleteThey look yummy. I am glad we could help and we also had some tasty treats along the way.
ReplyDeletethis just kicks my elementary school lunches to the curb. i think i had a peanut butter sandwich and an apple every day for 6 years.
ReplyDelete