Monday, May 10, 2010

ee-i-ee-i-what the heck?!?


Pocket's new favorite thing to say is "What the heck?!?" She learned it from one of YOU people. Stop saying it in front of my kids! Also, please stop saying "stupid" or "fart" or "butt." I never want to hear those words come out of my kids' mouths. Thanks much =)

On to the farm!!!!

The Little Master had a class social at a local "farm" last week. It's owned by Owens, a sausage company. LOL I loved it. "See those pigs over there kids? They're going to grind them up into little pieces for us to fry and eat!" I wonder if they have a kiddie version of The Jungle for me to read the kiddles. That book changed my life in high school. But, I'm just joking about the pigs. Smartly on their part, (smartly isn't a word), they actually don't have pigs on this farm. Apparently, they raise and kill the pigs elsewhere, then ship them to the plant behind the farm for processing. Love that idea.


Anyways, they ran and played


and ran and rode on tractors


and ran and chased goats and




and ran and planted pumpkin seeds


and ran and pet giant horses.


It was the perfect trip for a bunch of 4 year old boys and their little sisters. Have I ever told you that girls never go to his class socials? Never. Not once. Each month we meet and each month, it's only the boys who show up. Handy for the boys!





Do you see the little redheaded boy? That's Everett. His mom is the one who told me they couldn't attend our Halloween party because they don't celebrate Halloween because they aren't "devil worshippers." She also gave The Little Master and I a long discourse on the evils of Scooby Doo. But Everett's favorite shows/video games are Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I love that. It really and truly makes me laugh. It makes it even funnier that she probably doesn't get why it's funny. Love it.

Oh, and I'm joking about "What the heck?" I'm pretty sure that I taught that to Pocket. LOL

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy lady!

    The farm looks like so much fun. You do some really great things with your kids.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.