I work really hard each night after everyone is asleep to make sure that the house is clean for Don when he wakes up. And for me. I don't like starting the day with a mess. It's so defeating.

During the day, I work hard to prepare activities for the children. Most of them are in the kitchen, either at the countertop or the table.




I like to set things up while they're napping or up in the gameroom, because I like order. My brain doesn't work well in chaos.

We have a great time together doing all of the funny, odd activities that make us laugh.






When we're done, they go about their day and leave the mess for me to clean up.

Then in the midst of twenty other things, I work really hard each evening to clean things up before Don gets home. I don't want him to know that I spend most of my day eating bon bons and watching soap operas.
Same thing. Every day.
It's funny. My life is a table. LOL
I should use tableclothes more often. Plastic, disposable ones. And wrap the children in them, too. It would cut down on my laundry and give me more to for my novellas. =)
------------------
Christmas Journal Entry
Which of the following three events would you most enjoy attending during the holiday seasons: a stage production of Dickens’s A Christmas Carol, a choral concert of Handel’s Messiah, or a performance of Tchaikovsky’s ballet The Nutcracker?
Sarah - the stage production, because I'd get a chance to see several types of performers
Don - The Nutcracker
Sunshine - The Nutcracker
Buddy - Christmas Carol
Polly - Gah-ssiah (Messiah)
-----------------------------------
2 Days Before Christmas
Christmas Journal Entry
If you could Christmas shop until you drop in any one store, which store would you choose?
Sarah - WalMart, because they have great craft supplies like Big Bites and Cricut cartridges that I couldn't afford to buy as gifts otherwise. Plus, I could get "fine jewelry" there and lots of toys.
Don - VS
Sunshine - Toys R Us
Buddy - Toys R Us
Polly - Mulitiple Choice: Kroger, dry cleaners or WalMart. She chose the dry cleaners, which isn't really a surprise because they give out candy.
The upside is you have identified the center of your universe-the table.
ReplyDelete