Saturday, December 5, 2009

20 days until Christmas - Dickens

The day after Thanksgiving we went to "A Dickens of a Christmas." The children met elves,


played fun games,


rode on a merry-go-round,


and met Santa Claus.


Good times were had by all.

------------------

Yesterday's Christmas Journal Prompt
asked what feature we would like to add to a gingerbread house.

Polly Pocket wanted to add "panna-cakes."

The Little Master wanted a star and flowers, because "everyone loves flowers."

Sunshine said she would put on lots and lots of frosting. She also wanted gingerbread people.

Don said that he would add a Snickers bar chimney.

I said that I would add gummy animals for pets.

My mom said that she would make Hershey Kisses bushes.

And my dad said that he would add a front door, because Sunshine was worried that the gingerbread people would break the house trying to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.