
Each and every year of my single life, my parents gave me a chocolate advent calendar. I loved them. I love traditions.
Then I got married.
I still got an advent the first year I was married and so did Don.
I had a baby by the next year and suddenly I stopped getting advent calendars. The kids get them. Don gets them.
But not me. I'm not quite sure why, but apparently my dad doesn't love me anymore.
Anyways, here is Pocket opening one of the FOUR (we have five people in our family) advents that were sent in the mail this year.
*poor Sarah*
--------------------
Christmas Journal Prompt:
What flavor of ice cream would you create to represent Christmas? What would you call it?
Sunshine - Peppermint and Gingerbread ice cream
TLM - North Pole ice cream, which would taste like snow. LOL
Don - Christmas Cookie Dough ice cream, which would also contain sprinkles
Sarah - I'm just not an ice cream person. I really can't think of anything. I guess Fruitcake ice cream. Gross, but there you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.