
The Little Master has decided to be a boy this week. Last week, he wore through the knees in a pair of jeans I bought him back to school shopping. This week, he wore through the knees in TWO pairs of new jeans. The girls wear hand me downs or resale pairs, and I don't have this problem with them. I actually bought him BRAND NEW JEANS and paid at least $10-$12 for each pair. Good grief. It took a whole year of Kindergarten for Sunshine to wear through her pairs last year.

I'm not really sure how he does it. I do seem him sliding and crawling a lot, but really? Two NEW pairs of jeans in one week?!? If he's doing this to his jeans, I shudder to think of what he's doing to his knee caps!

Oh, these children cost money. So much money. I think Santa might return the gifts he made and just bring jeans. Buddy can snuggle up to denim on Christmas morning. hee hee

------------------
Christmas Journal Entry
If you were going to be Santa Claus for a Christmas Eve, what one amenity or convenience factor would you insist the elves include on your sleigh?
Sarah - a freezer to store my cookies in, and a feet warmer
Don - a heater and then it would be WIFI access for my notebook
Sunshine - a fluffy seat
Buddy - penguin fur to keep me warm (that's sick and twisted)
Polly - BRUNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is so proud of himself. What a big boy!
ReplyDelete