
In an attempt to save paper, save money, and make my life easier, I printed our family newsletter ON our Christmas cards this year. After printing 150 of them and starting to craft them, I realized that I don't want everyone I know to get my family newsletter. The newsletter, which is always in the form of a puzzle, prompts people to view this blog for answers. Uh, what? What was I thinking? I don't want everyone I know reading this blog. I don't even use our real names on here! Plus, now I can't talk smack on people if they might be reading my blog. Dust! (That's what Sunshine says, now. I makes me laugh.)
So, dear sweet Amy tried to talk me off the ledge and I came up with a really uncute solution, but a solution nonetheless. Some people will only be getting half a Christmas card. Luckily, it was laid out in a way that made that possible. But it's just not as cute.
Grr.
------------------
Christmas Journal Prompt:
"What Christmas tradition relates best to the birth of Jesus?"
Sunshine said that the star we put on the Christmas tree is just like the star that let people know that Jesus had been born.
Molly said, "Jesus!!!!"
Buddy said the pictures of Jesus and the nativity scene.
Don wasn't home.
I think the advents are good representations of the preparation and the time so many people spent eagerly anticipating for His birth.
Glad you were able to back down from that ledge! Hopefully after all my hard work, I'll get a "full" Christmas card instead of a "half." HA! I'm sure it'll be ADORABLE! ...as ALWAYS!
ReplyDeleteLet me know what Amy said to back away from the ledge. I will be sure to use it in the coming year because we all know there are many ledges to come!
ReplyDelete