Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gramma Camp 2010


We've just returned from Gramma Camp 2010 and the kids are going to be talking about it for months and months to come.


Don's mother hosts a "Gramma Camp" each summer for families to bring their kids to. This year, crazy Gramma hosted it at Sea World!!! It seemed like such a fun idea last year when we all decided it, but man oh man! What were we thinking? Only complete lunatics travel to San Antonio in the summer to spend all day outdoors!


I was really, really, really NOT looking forward to it. But it was waaaaaaaaaay more fun than I had imagined.



They even have people dressed up in plush costumes when it's over 100 degrees. LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, I've lost your email address when we recently got our new computer. We are going to be in your neck of the woods next week and wondered if we could stop by to let the kiddos harrass each other or meet at a park or whatever. Email me at amydpomeroy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.