The animal shows were lots of fun. Sea lions are hilarious! (Don't hate me PETA)

We went to the show three times. Mostly, because it was funny. But I think our underlying motivation was because we could sit down for a bit and be sprayed with water in the hot, hot sun. And at the end, we would walk over to feed them. So fun!


And did you know that walruses are really, really fat? Not like fat, but really, really, REALLY fat. Wow. I wanted to hug him.

But they are still strong enough to heave their largess out of water and do sit ups, so I wouldn't mess with them.

And next to the sea lion exhibit was an aviary. For four dollars, we got to go inside with little cups of nectar. Beautiful lorakeets sat on our hands and shoulders drinking. Definitely my favorite part of the day.





No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.