Wednesday, June 16, 2010

the other LAST day

Can you tell that my photos are out of order? I used two separate camera cards this month and it's been throwing me off.

Here are the photos from the last day of school at Sunshine's school. She had to say goodbye to all of the people she loved.
Ms. Mercy, who greets her in the hallway every morning and directs her to class.


Ms. Ann, who calls when she's absent and passes out stickers when you turn in your notes.


her assistant principal, who will be the principal next year.


and her music teacher, who will be her assistant principal next year.


The theme of her class party was luau. It was supposed to be outside, but it was a million degrees out, so they moved it in. I stayed at home with the littles and Don took the day off to spend time with her.









Don said that Sunshine was super pumped and excited until everyone started leaving. Then she realized that 1st Grade was really over and she broke down in her teacher's arms. Isn't it nice to have a teacher that you love?


2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T believe she's in 2nd grade!!! Where has the time gone???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely wonderful to have a teacher like Mrs. M. Sunshine will never forget her.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.