Thursday, June 17, 2010

being topless and waking the beast

Don was a crazy cute little guy. Check it out.

Here he is with some of his older siblings.


and standing TOPLESS next to their MORMON VAN!!!! I always wanted one of those and my parents wouldn't give me enough siblings to make one necessary. MAN, I'm jealous! I would still love one. Wish me some sextuplets so that I can buy one. A family in our ward has one and every time I see it, I get all ugly green monster with envy about it. LOL


with his Grampa. Isn't he the cutest thing ever? Love that guy.


I have a favorite story about Don when he was a wee little thing. He would proudly show off his muscles to his family and say, "I'm stronger than nobody else!!!!" What a dork. I can just imagine his older siblings taunting him to say it and then busting a gut every time he did. I love kids!!!

When Polly wakes up from her afternoon nap, we all tread very softly. It's like waking a beast. I always tell people, "Don't make eye contact. It will approach you when it's ready. Trust me, bad things happen if you try to interact any sooner." The other day when she woke up, Buddy was TOPLESS (it must run in the family) and showing me how big his muscles got during quiet time.



Polly ran right on down the stairs she was hiding on and wanted to show me her muscles. She shouted at me, "I the strongest!!!" and grunted really loud. The following photos accompanied her announcement.





2 comments:

  1. Woah, I had no idea Don and Buddy looked almost exactly alike! I thought Buddy was one of us!

    And we all know that I'M THE STRONGEST!!! Booya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter was very much like Polly! I went to her preschool once, and saw that she was in the middle of the floor sound asleep. The rest of the kids were awake and lining up for snack. I bent down to wake her, and her teacher said (in an alarmed voice), "Oh, no! We don't wake her. We wait until she is ready!!!"

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.