Thursday, February 4, 2010

a little French Pocket

Look at that messy face. Do you know what you have to do to a raisin to get it to smear like that? Eegads.


said in her best French accent, while hiding under the covers of my bed...

"Le Pocket, hau hau hau.
Le Daddy, hau hau hau.
Le Mommy, hau hau hau.
Le Buddy, hau hau hau.
Le Sunshine, hau hau hau.
Le Gramma, hau hau hau.
Le Papa, hau hau hau.
Le Bruno, hau hau hau.
Le Great Gramma, hau hau hau."

and then she laughed and laughed.


I'm so grateful for a husband who teaches babies how to speak in faux French accents.

And here are some completely self-structured poses by Pocket. Honestly, there are no words. I have to raise this child.





Yes, that's fabric and a sewing machine behind her. The birthday party prep never sleeps!

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute I could just squeeze her! And where on earth did you get those adorable tights?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the most interesting personality. I can't wait for her to start really talking.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.