
Family Fun magazine publishes a Lego Design of the Month in their magazine. There are two designs each month which can be completed using only the Builders of Tomorrow 650-piece set.
My parents bought the kids a set this month and here is their first project, a dragon for Chinese New Year. Don is a very, very good dad to have the patience to do this with three littles.

He is even a better dad for making it again that night after TLM and Pocket broke the first one and Sunshine burst into tears.
I hid in the kitchen with my mom and crafted party favors for Sunshine's 7th Birthday. A little sneak peak...
Stop! Are you making baby dolls!?! You are so "that mom!" That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm not THAT crazy, Katie. Marginally close, but not that crazy. The girls are supposed to bring their dolls with them to the party. The doll is the photo is Charlotte, the black apple doll my mom made for Sunshine at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI'm making something for the dolls. I pumped one out today for Pocket in three hours. We finished Sunshine's while my mom was here and she took one home to do on her own. So only four left. I can do it. I can do it.
Sarh...you make all the rest of us moms look bad!!
ReplyDelete