I have a better question for him, "Who let you out of the looney bin? Who? Who? Who? Who?"
I crack myself up.
Hmm. Maybe he gets his crazy from me.
Nah, let's blame it on Don.

*This is a photo of TLM mixing playdoh after I asked him not to, with fabric in the background because that party prep never sleeps, and the $1 on the table that my parents send them for their mission/college fund.*
Now I will never get that song out of my head!
ReplyDeleteI think we're all a little bit crazy, which means we pass on a lot of crazy to our kids ... so the poor generations to come! Mothers should just deliver in the loony bin b/c we'll all wind up there!
So darling! We have a ton of gray playdoh! My mom sends my boys a $2 bill for valentines day every year for their mission fund. She jokes about it because by the time they are 19, they will have $38! Well, they will probably only have about $30 because that $2 bill often turns into mom's Diet Coke money when I can't find anything else! Do'h!
ReplyDeleteThe Master does as the Master pleases.
ReplyDelete