Thursday, January 14, 2010

whistling Dixie



We took the kids to the dinner movie theater this weekend. You sit at tables in big swivel chairs and waiters bring you drinks and snacks throughout the show. When I let Sunshine turn on our coaster to let the server know we were ready to place our order, she said, "This is sweeeeeeeeeet." I never, ever say that (as I wasn't raised in Utah or on the set of Saved by the Bell) so I'm not sure who she heard it from. Regardless, it was hilarious coming from her missing teeth mouth.

These photos document what Sunshine does when she comes home from a grueling day of 1st Grade. We don't push much academics here. She told me this was her "kingdom."



3 comments:

  1. Your kids have the best mom ever ... seriously ... dinner movie theater? My kids are deprived! And I LOVE the rubber chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, she can be organized! It's a little eclectic, but so is she. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had those free Studio Movie Grill tickets. FREE!!! So we went two weekends in a row. LOL

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.