Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a curl in the middle of her forehead


There was a little girl
by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.


Pocket is a pile full of trouble lately. By lately, I mean for the past 26 months. When she is scolded for doing something ridonculous, she pouts her little mouth, cocks her head to the side and says, "Polly is just a baby." No joke.

These photos document Pocket's "Adventure in the Vaseline Jar" last week. I did NOT put that curl there. It just goes to the middle of her forehead on its own, as if prompted by a higher power to warn innocent bystanders as to her true nature.

2 comments:

  1. That curl is to die for. And as for that vaseline nonsense ... I don't believe it for a second. Pocket is simply an angel :). And IF it were true ... well, I hear it's great for a baby-face complexion :). Her future hubby thanks her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo true. At least she'll be cute. It's her one redeeming quality.

    She is an angel. An angel of ___.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.