Friday, January 8, 2010

the King


It's called early indoctrination, folks. Some use their power for good, others use it to brainwash children for stops on road trips. I was brainwashed as a young child by my grandmother. The first autobiography I read was her copy of "Elvis and Me" by Priscilla Presley. Man, I loved that book and I still love myself some Elvis.

If you ask my kids whose birthday it is today, they'll say, "Elvis Presley, the King of ROCK AND ROLL." Even, Pocket. They know the words to "Hound Dog" and sing it to Bruno when he whines. Pocket has a mean swagger as we boogie to the Elvis cd's that Don's mom sent us. I love it.

Happy Birthday, Elvis!!! We'll see you in March!!!

(Well, we'll see your grave at Graceland.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.