Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas 2009

This year, I spent my very first Christmas without my parents. How could I have been so spoiled this long and not noticed?!? In between the tears we shed missing them so, we spent our Christmas holiday...

watching the Santa News Network for updates on Santa's location


watching the snow fall on our first White Christmas


putting out treats for the big guy and his crew (later to be eaten by Bruno while we were putting the kids in bed. I'm guessing fudge with nuts is bad for dogs.)


waking up to the exact things you've been dreaming of




having a warm and toasty breakfast




and remembering the real Christmas story.
*these photos will have to be added after I get the other camera to work*

We missed you, Mom and Dad! It's not the same without you.

1 comment:

  1. It was my first year without at least one of my children. Just another day...Had I been able to get to S.D. it might have been better. Gramma would be pleased to know you are keeping up the family tradition. That could be why our day was a little bit of a bummer. We did have the typical CA Christmas day weather!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.