
My grandmother in Ohio sent my kids a huge box of presents for Christmas. They got puzzles, coloring books, toys, and these fabulous shirts to wear while watching the Rose Bowl. I almost cried, I was so pleased. While loyal to my own alma mater, my first love has always been Ohio State. Go Buckeyes!!!



For dinner, we had to have our traditional black eyed peas. This year, I included them in a one pot dish of sorts, in an attempt to make them more palatable to little bodies. It turned out fabulously - pork, kale, rice, and fresh seasonings. Mmm. The kiddles gobbled it up and my father was appeased that they had had their black eye peas for the day. I found the recipe here, but did not add the smoked paprika.
2010 is a guaranteed lucky year. And how 'bout them nuts (ahem..buckeyes!)
ReplyDeletewhy do i feel so good seeing those little varmits in those shirts....oh yeh....i live in ohio...wow..and we won...
ReplyDelete