This recipe wins the Sarah Stamp of Approval (you're all waiting for one, right?) because a child was actually able to do every part of it, besides opening the can of cherry topping. I love recipes for children that children can actually do. Hooray to whoever I stole this recipe from ages ago!INGREDIENTS
1 9" Ready Made Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 cup powered sugar
1 (8oz.) package of cream cheese
1 (8oz.) carton of Cool Whip (thawed)
1 can cherry pie filling
DIRECTIONS
With an electric mixer, whip cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy. Fold in Cool Whip and mix until combined. Pour into pie shell. Cover with cherry pie filling. Let refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
He looks so proud and the pie looks yummy. Now he needs a chef hat.
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna try that next week for FHE! I LOVE your blog Sarah... Even if I don't comment on it every time, I read them all and love all your ideas...I feel like we are neighbors even though it's been like 15 years since i've seen you! haha
ReplyDeleteI need to adopt him!
ReplyDeleteAmy - he's all yours. LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd I love YOUR blog, Julie. Your family is TOO cute.