Friday, November 20, 2009

thankful...


I'm thankful for hand me downs. I sold almost all of Sunshine's clothes when she was 0-2 years old, because I never wanted to have another daughter. I wanted to be able to spoil her rotten and knew that if I had more girls, I would have to share my retail love. Oh well, Pocket is cute enough that I'll keep her, too.


She's finally big enough to fit in the clothes that I did start to keep. Here is Pocket in a sweater/jean combo that my mom bought Sunshine many moons ago.


Sunshine has two friends with little sisters, who have been giving me loads of hand me downs, as well. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember I had such a fun time buying that. She's just as cute as Sophie was. Now I will go hide in the stairwell and have a good cry.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.