
I'm so behind, but I know that the Grammas love photos, new or old.
Last month, we drove down to Don's brother's home and the kids got to spend some time playing with their cousins. Jack and Janie have a great backyard, full of mature trees and green, green grass.

As my children always do, they made up a game that involved getting dirt under their fingernails and staining their knees with grass. Is a game any fun if it doesn't involve those things? (Well, maybe if it involves breaking something of their mother's. Then, it can be fun, too.) I'm not sure what the object of the game was, but they really enjoyed themselves and it was fun to hear their chatter.

They ran around the backyard collecting sticks, leaves, and clover with Mia.

And all the while, Pocket swang, happy as a lark.

Thanks for having us over, Janie.
I love to see them make up games. Look at how much fun they are having. Thank goodness for the swing or you know where Pocket would be.
ReplyDeletePocket's outfit reminds me of the stuff we wore when we were little. I love it.
ReplyDelete