Friday, November 20, 2009

thankful...


I'm thankful that it was The Little Master who took scissors to his hair and not one of the girls.


I'm also thankful that it was a babysitter tended him at the time, so that I won't feel like a loser mom for not noticing he had snuck scissors into the bathroom.


That's right, folks. He actually did this in front of a mirror.


And it's staying like this. I'm not getting it buzzed. I think it's a great chance to learn about the consequences of the decisions you make. However, Don told me he's shaving it all off tonight. He said I should let select people vote on what we do, like my mom and Bekah (TLM sympathizers). What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Why would he do that?! Buddy!

    This is a hard decision. I don't think you can shave it all off because he doesn't look good that way and it would look dumb in the winter. But you can't leave it as long as it is now. I think something in between.

    Why? Why? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and foremost, He's crying isn't he? Look at the remorse. He was looking in the mirror so he obviously thought he was styling his hair. Now, as to consequences. If you have to move the tropics, the Sarhara, smack dab on the Equator, I hope you never buzz his head again. I am with Rebekah (the main TLM sympathizer). Cut it as short as possible without skinning him. Consequences? What more do you need him to suffer? Look at that face :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is NOT sad. He has a fever, because he's sick, so he just looks sad. He was laughing in the first photo and I told him not to stop, because it made it look like he enjoyed looking like a crazy person. My goodness. Dad just called and gave me an earful about feeling BAD for the little twirp. He's not penitent. He's got a fever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. While not fully a sympathizer (although he really is the cutest boy!) I would still vote for buzzing it off, since he likes his cut, I think it would be a better consequence for him to DISlike the result of the hack job to his head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I look at him, I feel sad inside. It's really so stinking ugly.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.