Wednesday, November 11, 2009

thankful...

I'm thankful that Don really likes to garden. There's nothing like seeing things grow.

We actually found tons of little cherry tomatoes last weekend, while we were cleaning out the garden. This is a little smattering of what actually made it inside after the kids found them.


Pocket loooooooooves them.


Of course when I say, "we were cleaning out the garden," I mean "Don and the kids cleaned out the garden, while I cleaned the house."

I don't do dirt, unless under duress. Never have, never will.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the dirt. I would love to have a garden, but can't stand dirt...or bugs! My dreams of having a big lovely productive garden will stay just that. A dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick. I can't stand the feeling of it when it dries. It's like sand. Ugh. I hate it all.

    But I do love gardens, so I'm glad that kidlets and Don like dirt!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.