Saturday, November 21, 2009

thankful...


I'm thankful that Sunshine is nowhere near the age to drive. We went to a local fire station for a motor vehicle and pedestrian safety course on a field trip this week. The kids were divided into two groups - pedestrians and drivers. Unfortunately for the pedestrians, Sunshine was given a motor vehicle. I had no idea how bad she would be at it. Maybe she thought we were on a bumper car course and not a Safety Town course?!?


First, she mowed down child pedestrians, so her teacher tried to help her drive.


After she mowed down her teacher, I tried to help her drive.


After she ran up onto the sidewalks to take out more pedestrians, the firefighter tried to help her drive.


He had to stay with her for the rest of the 15 minute exercise. Every time he let go, she started to swerve to hit pedestrians or take out buildings. And just so you know, she was the ONLY one having this problem. The kid is CRAZY!!!!


Here is Sunshine climbing the stairs with her buddy. Yes, those are her fire station pants making a second appearance in 2009. Told ya it was a good idea to paint those pants, Bekah!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fire station pants. And your thankful list. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.