
My kids will get on this kick where they only want one specific thing to eat for looooooong periods of time. For the past few weeks, it's been good old-fashioned PBJ.
But only the smooth kind, not the kind with "seeds" in it.
And only "soft jam," not the kind with "chunky bits" in it.
And one of them only likes PBJ when it is cut into squares, not triangles or rectangles.
And one insists that the crusts must cut off.
And one likes to smear the remnants on her body when she's finished.
And, and, and...
I love my kids. Gonna keep 'em for sure today.
I am not even going to guess who smears it all over...
ReplyDeleteThe texture of food is a real determining factor in what children will eat. I remember hating, no fearing, applesauce when I was little . The bumpy feeling...yuck!
sunshine, gramma, it's sunshine.
ReplyDelete