
We're going camping for the first time this year in a few weeks, so Don set up the tent in the backyard to make sure it was still in good shape. Polly Pocket and The Little Master played in it all morning. I climbed in to play along at one point and TLM said, "This is where we sleep and this is where my TV is going." I explained that we were NOT bringing a television on the camping trip and he scoffed. Then, I showed him a little area that he could sleep in and he said, "Buddy doesnt sleep on the floor. Buddy sleeps on a bed." I think three is a little young to start getting so huffy about expecting the finer things in life. We're tent camping, dude. Suck it up.
At dinner tonight, TLM wasn't pleased about something (shocking, I know) and I said, "Turn that frown upside down, Little Guy. Be happy!" In all seriousness he replied, "I think my happy button is broken. I'm going to be sad for a long time."
When I reprimand his older sister, he says, "You're making Jesus sad, Mommy. You should try to be nice."
When I reprimand him, he says, "That is SO unkind. SO unkind."
When he wants something that someone won't let him have it, he SINGS, "Loving and sharing, loving and sharing," and passes out kisses.
When he is arguing with his older sister, (anytime they're together), and she's telling him that he is for sure wrong about something, he says, "It's true. My grandfather told me."
When it's his turn to say a prayer, he says, "I'll say a Wiggle Prayer." EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't know what a Wiggle Prayer is, but apparently he's saying one.
When he prays, he always says, "Cancer *mumble* Gramma *mumble* go away." We like to tell my mom that he wants his Cancer Gramma to go away. hee hee.
he knows how to work it, and i respect him for that.
ReplyDelete