you and those palm trees
She's been ripping out her bows lately and tearing hair out with it. Palm trees are my only choice. I know...it's sad.
I see that foot! You could get him a pink shirt and he could be in the photo too.Palm Trees?
SO CUTE! And what a clever brother! :)
I hear ya with the matching thing...I'm all about that too...any outfit looks cuter with a match!
thanks so much for leaving a comment.I do love the attention.
you and those palm trees
ReplyDeleteShe's been ripping out her bows lately and tearing hair out with it. Palm trees are my only choice. I know...it's sad.
ReplyDeleteI see that foot! You could get him a pink shirt and he could be in the photo too.
ReplyDeletePalm Trees?
SO CUTE! And what a clever brother! :)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya with the matching thing...I'm all about that too...any outfit looks cuter with a match!
ReplyDelete