What have been the best things you have done this year?
Swimming. I love swimming.
What would you liked to have done more of?
I
like watching tv. And I want a pool. When are you going to get me a pool in the ground?
What is your favorite animal?
Totally zebra and a kangaroo.
What didn’t you do that you wish you had?
Painted my nails. I
really wanted to paint my own nails.
What is your favorite color?
Purple and pink and blue.
In what way have you changed this year?
I had a booboo on my lip and it lasted for a really long,
long time.
What is your favorite restaurant?
That Chinese place where we get dim sum (Quirin Court).
What areas have you improved in?
Gymnastics. I’m kinda getting good at it.
What were the things you didn’t like most this year?
Doing school work. I
only like doing it with Gramma.
What is your favorite candy?
Starburst-es and the Swedish fish and the type of candy that
Daddy likes and Rolos.
What do you hope will change next year?
Going to Apple Creek for preschool
What is your favorite vacation spot?
California. Totally,
it would be California.
If you were talking to children who are going to start home
schooling, what would you say to them?
Nothing. Home schooling is a good thing to do. I don’t
know.
What will your favorite memory of this school year be?
Someone painting my nails, going to church, going to a new
church on a visit, and hmm…what else? Eating breakfast, because you’re supposed
to feed us.
What is your favorite thing to do during your quiet time
alone?
Playing on Sophie’s iPod and messing around. Sometimes, I mess around. (FYI – she’s supposed
to be napping and Sophie’s iPod Touch is always off limits, because she has her own ancient hand me down iPod nano.)
What do you look forward to doing this summer?
Going to different camps, playing on Sophie’s iPods, and
having a birthday party for Scottie.
What is your favorite video game to play?
iPods
If you had a whole day off to do anything, what would you do?
Go on vacation to different places, like where they have ballerina
stuff and they have real ballerina shoes on.
What is your favorite television show and favorite movie?
Doc McStuffins, and Octonauts, and Jake and the Never Land
Pirates
What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don’t really know.
Like a super hero. I really want to fly in the sky.
What is your favorite (non-video) game to play?
Hide and Go Seek Tag
What makes you brave? What
did you do this year that scared you, but you did anyways?
I don’t know. But do
you know what makes me laugh? When
people tickle me.
What is your favorite lunch?
Peanut butter and jelly and peanut butter in honey
sandwiches. I like them half-half.
Complete these sentences:
A home is a place where we live.
A parent is a person who takes care of us.
A child is a person who does different stuff, like math, reading, homework, playing on the iPod.
A parent is a person who takes care of us.
A child is a person who does different stuff, like math, reading, homework, playing on the iPod.
It all sounds perfectly logical a true to me.
ReplyDelete