Sunday, June 3, 2012
a defcon kid
This week, I found out that Pollyanna is a hacker.
We knew that she had hacked Don's password on his new phone, but it was juvenile and a complete joke. So, he changed it. Two hours later, Polly came downstairs jamming to Kimbra on Don's phone. He said, "How did you get into my phone? I had it locked!" She smiled and said she had learned his new password, by watching him type it in over his shoulder. He didn't believe her, so he locked it and had her try to get in. Of course, she was able to. Duh, Don. My child has mad skills.
Yesterday, the mother of Scott's best friend told us that Polly had changed the background on her iPhone. I laughed and said, "You shouldn't let her use your phone!" to which she replied that Polly knows which pocket in her purse she keeps her phone in and that though she has a password to lock it, but Polly must have figured it out. That's street smarts, y'all.
Don said she's more of a social engineering hacker, not a hardcore hacker. He says it with a smile, because he's so proud. I think peeps should keep a better eye on their phones. I think folks should come up with harder passwords. Just sayin'...hate the game, ya'll, don't hate the player. She's too stinkin' cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Shocking but true. She gets in your head and you don't even know it.
ReplyDelete