All of my kids are in camp at the same place for the same amount of time this week. It's like a little slice of heaven on earth after weeks of coordinating pick ups and drop offs with Don and my dad.
In all of my spare time over the past three days, I learned how to digital scrapbook! It was very exciting. There's not a pretty, dimensional layout at the end to touch and swoon over, and that's what has kept me from switching over from paper scrapbooking in the past. But, it's still pretty cute and I'm a fan of all things cute, so how couldn't it work?
Our home school group publishes a yearbook every fall chronicling the activities from August to July. The yearbook coordinator asked me to do a few layouts for some of the activity groups that I lead and here are my first attempts at digital scrapbooking:
I had a good time doing them and I learned something new.
Only two days left of this solitude. What else could I learn to do?
:0




No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.