Thursday, June 7, 2012

the little master's end of the year questionnaire




What have been the best things you have done this year?
Going to the track, going rollerblading, going to Kieran’s house on Memorial Day and Kindergarten Graduation

What was your favorite book that you read on your own?
Geronimo Stilton

What was your favorite book on tape that you listened to?
Story of the World

What would you liked to have done more of? 
Playing with the dogs.

What is your favorite animal?
Penguins

What didn’t you do that you wish you had?
Going to Jumpin Land.  We haven’t been there since my birthday last year.

In what way(s) have you changed this year?
I graduated from Kindergarten.

What areas have you improved in?
Rollerblading around the curve at the park.

What is your favorite color?
Green

What were the things I didn’t like most this year? 
We missed Weather Day at Rangers Stadium.

What is your favorite candy?
Reese’s Pieces

What do you hope will change next year?
I hope to get baptized.

What is your favorite lunch?
Salads and tomatoes

If you were talking to children who are going to start home schooling, what would you say to them?
Learn how to times, because that’s a really good way to do math.  Like 8 times 4 is 32.

What is your favorite movie?
Octonauts and Beethoven’s Big Break

What will your favorite memory of this school year be?
Mom spilling her water on her shirt when she was drinking. (That happened as I was asking this question)

What is your favorite thing to do during your quiet time alone?
Making paper stuffed animals.

What is your favorite video game to play?
Pokemon Black Version

What do you look forward to doing this summer?
Getting to go to summer camps.

If you had a whole day off to do anything, what would you do?
Play my DS

What is your favorite sport to play?
Basketball

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A scientist, because they try to do something, but it ends up to be a mess and can be mass destruction.  That’s why I like it.

What is your favorite vacation spot?
California

What is your favorite (non-video) game to play?
Brown Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You See?

What did you do this year that scared you, but you did anyways?
Going down the slide in my wet swim suit.  That was scary.  I liked it, though.  I zoomed down.

What is your favorite restaurant?
Golden Corral and Sushi Envy

A home is a place where you live.
A parent is a person who gives you food and water.
A child is a person who plays and does homework. 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the differences as they get older. And it's interesting what he thought was scary.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.