Buddy has a nerdy hobby. I tried to beat it out of him, but he persists in loving these little buggers. I think Don, our resident nerd, encourages it.

To appease his dorky little heart, we signed him up for a day camp at the Lego store last week. Don said that the instructor was great, encouraging their creativity and giving them ideas on odd things to add to their creatures.

After building time was over, the children presented their creations to the group. Don said Buddy's creation, T-Oh 3-Oh, was different than everyone else's in two ways. First of all, his creation wasn't based or named after on any television or comic characters. Secondly, T-Oh 3-Oh was not a villain. T-Oh 3-Oh was a good guy that protected people by shooting bad guys with hot chocolate. *LOL* I'm raising such crazy people!


Finally, their creations were put on display in the Lego store cases until the class next month. Good fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment
thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.