Sunday, September 12, 2010

kisses on my heart


I was trying to surf the world wide web this week, while holding Polly on my lap. She was chatting and kissing my neck, and I was ignoring her.

In between tasks, I thanked her for her kisses. She grabbed my face with her chubby & grubby hands and whispered...

"I'm putting kisses on your heart."

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is priceless. Glad you memorialized that one. Read it every time your kiddos make you want to pull your hair out :) ... which is NEVER!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. '...so that when i punch you in the face later you won't be as mad.'

    i still love her, though. darn you, pocket. darn you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i still think she looks like me, which will make it easier for me to snatch her and convince people that she's my baby. muwahaha!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.