Wednesday, April 14, 2010

something else I like about Pocket


Pocket doesn't wait to be invited to an activity. If she's interested in it, she'll escape her captor upstairs and just show up. In fact, even if she's specifically NOT invited to an activity, she'll still come! I think that will serve her well in later years. For real. I'm not joking. I wish I was that type of person.


I like how she showed up with her own utensils, too. What planning! She must not have gotten the memo to wear a hairnet, though.


Last week when I told Polly Sue it was her naptime, she pointed her chubby and grubby little finger at me and said, "You listen to me right now. I said NO!"

Last night at the ice rink, I had to pick her up to go somewhere because she wasn't listening to me. She pointed her chubby and grubby little finger at me again and said, "I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!!" I'm sure everyone thought I had beat her or something.

Oh, Pocket. Comments like that are why I'm keeping a list of things I like about you!

Aunti - do you see the Pez dispenser from the Easter goodies you sent? It's never far from TLM. I keep Polly's in my purse to entertain her while we're out and about. She likes to use it as something to throw at me in the car and at unsuspecting cashiers. Good times.

3 comments:

  1. I admit to wondering, after reading the jam post, how TLM had engaged in such a fun activity without any interruption from the littlest imp. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the hair on Pocket. Seriously! It's one of a kind ... and gorgeous!

    And I LOVE that the youngest is assertive and speaks her mind ;). Atta girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.