Friday, April 9, 2010

cooper and baby booey


The Little Master's best friend at school is sweet Cooper. He comes from one of those great families that you just pray that your kids will hook up with. Cooper's mom, Jana, is as sweet as punch, he has an older brother Sunshine's age and a younger brother, Nathan, Pocket's age. They call little Nathan, "Baby Booey," which just cracks me up.


We do after preschool playdates a lot with them and on this particular day, Cooper kept begging me to take their photos.


Cooper said, "Hey, uh, did you want to take a photo of us walking around this tree? It's a cool game." Ya, sure, why not? LOL


Don't you wish that kids stayed this age forever? Preschool-aged toddlers are the absolute best age in the world.




*I know this post is old, but I made a little mistake with posting. I usually spend some time once or twice a week organizing, editing, and posting photos. Then I send out all of the blog entries postdated and you see them at different intervals throughout the week. Unfortunately, it seems as if I saved a few entries as drafts and never hit publish. So, they're a bit late. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It brings back memories of the Teddy Bear Picnic. I love the marching around the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The ants go marching one by one, hurrah, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.