Saturday, April 3, 2010

feed the cat

We bought the FUNNEST game last week in a clearance section at a grocery store. It's called "Feed the Kitty," but we call it Feed the Cat 'cause that just sounds better. If you ever find it, snatch it up. It's super fun. The best part about it is that it's completely a game of chance. There is no skill involved, so adults can play against children and not have to "fake play." We love it.


To go along with this public service announcement is a photo of some miniature paper bag puppets that Sunshine made last week.

2 comments:

  1. And no pictures of the children...

    Buddy and Pocket tried to teach me how to play that game when I was there. I had no idea what was going on. Basically, Buddy 'equally' divided all of the mice (It was adorable, he acted like he was counting them out, 'One, two, three...fifteen, sixteen, seventeen. Ok, Mamma, seventeen for you!' I don't think there are seventeen mice in the whole game), then we all rolled the dice (Mamma thought it was funny to through hers at my stomach), then Buddy would grab fistfuls of our mice and toss them in the bowl. You'll have to teach me the correct rules of play the next time I visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun but I wonder if I could get my teenagers to play a game with a cat on the box?!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.