
Taylor is Sunshine's best, best friend in the whole world. When one of them is sick, we have to call the other parent to prepare the child that they'll be "alone" at school that day. It's a funny little relationship, because they're so different. Sunshine is very demure and is into pink and glitter. Taylor takes karate and has never heard of the word demure. LOL
Taylor kinda takes care of Sunshine...she is good at tattling to her mom about things that happen at school...and Sunshine idolizes Taylor and follows her every command. It's a win-win situation. They've been in class together two years in a row now and her teacher told me last week that they're on the same class list for next year, too. The next day, she moved the girls to sit next to each other in class, a first. When Sunshine came home that day to tell me, I said, "Well, you had better pray hard that you behave or Mrs. M will move you." And because my Sunshine has sunshine in her little soul, she prayed that night twice about it and again in the morning, and every day and night since then. She came home soon afterwards and said, "Mrs. M gave Taylor and I a compliment today in front of the class. She said that we're the only best friends who have sat next to each other and still gotten their work done without being chatty. I told her it was because I had been praying so hard."
Taylor and her little sister Pyper came over to make little Easter baskets with my kidlets. We cut oatmeal canisters in half and covered them with scrapbook paper. Then we filled them with Easter grass and candy-filled plastic eggs. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Pyper and Pocket ran around the house giggling and hugging each other. Occasionally, they would make pitstops to steal candy from the baskets.
Buddy hid in his room with Scooby Doo and took two of the baskets the girls made to his teachers the next day.
*I know this post is old, but I made a little mistake with posting. I usually spend some time once or twice a week organizing, editing, and posting photos. Then I send out all of the blog entries postdated and you see them at different intervals throughout the week. Unfortunately, it seems as if I saved a few entries as drafts and never hit publish. So, they're a bit late. Enjoy!
That's me, stopping only to eat! What fun!
ReplyDeleteEverytime I look at things I want jelly beans.
ReplyDelete