
Before the stage musical, "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" began, the Dallas MOA hosted a "Seussical Holiday Party."

Of course, we went.

The children met the tauntings of the Grinch quite well, as he garbled their names and told them they smelled.


They created fanciful Seussical-inspired hats, which you're going to see me copy at least two times in the near future.




I loved this craft. Brilliant, easy to adapt, cheap and fun.


Even Arturo, the MOA mascot, loved the hats, finding a comfy place to nest.


They were met by a special guest for Seussical storytime.


He kindly took us all to lunch at my beloved cafe.

I love the Museum of Art. I love that they support all of the arts and that the children are exposed to so many types of creativity and talent. The people who work there are really so clever and host the best events. Plus, it's all free! Gotta love that.
You are such an awesome mom!!! You do such fun things with your kids!
ReplyDeleteThat Grinch is frightening! I am surprised Pocket would go up to him!
ReplyDelete