Thursday, November 18, 2010

thankful for...

for great community we live in. There are so many great opportunities for families and I really appreciate that. I don't have to travel far at all to be participate in awesome events.

For example, my local Kroger is da bomb! Best people ever work there, PLUS they have a daycare for shoppers. We've been visiting Ms. Christy since Pollyanna wasn't a thought in our minds. She's such a sweetheart and my kids love her.


The other great thing about our Kroger is their Halloween carnival each year. The kids to play games, go trick or treating, boogie in a cake walk and get their faces painted. It's the highlight of their Halloween season.


Who could ask for anything more?

2 comments:

  1. Miss Chrysty looks like such a nice person. Kroger is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hang out at the grocery store all the time. it's air conditioned and filled with food!

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for leaving a comment.
I do love the attention.